I've been seeing so many cute cloud and raindrop pillows and cushions on pinterest lately so I decided to make some of my own. Each cushion took me about 15 minutes to make.
Here are the steps
1. Draw out patterns on 2 pieces of fabric and cut out
2. Machine sewed the right sides together leaving 2.5 inches of one side unsewn
3. Flip the cushions inside-out
4. Stuff with Cluster Stuff or Polyfiber Fill
5. Ladder stitch the remaining seam and ALL DONE!
I think they make an adorable addition to the home, what do you think?